Logi Tag® industrial RFID transponders endure severe conditions while protecting data integrity. These small, thin discs enable discreet placement in a broad range of applications including medical and laundry tagging.
The Logi Tag® are ideal for tagging industrial tools and small equipment. Among the smallest industrial HF RFID tags available, Logi Tag® 121 units are assembled using patented direct bonding Vigo™ technology that enables HID to produce industrial RFID tags in thinner, smaller formats without compromising performance. They mount with industrial adhesives, with options for metal or non-metal surfaces.
- 13.56 MHz
- Inconspicuous - compact form factors conceal easily in textile assets, hand tools or small equipment.
- Durable - resistant to extreme temperature, chemicals, fluids, industrial detergents and high pressure.
- Powerful - rapid, accurate asset identification and data storage,
with anti-collision functionality for simultaneous processing of multiple items.
- Size 12 mm x 2 mm
HID Logi Tag 121 - On Metal
- Brands HID Global Corporation/ASSA ABLOY AB
- Product Code: RFIDQ-00125
- Availability: 2000
Tags: RFID Tag SlimFlex HID