Health and Safety Software.
Toolminder is ideal for companies in many industry sectors including but not limited to: Tool Hire, Facilities management, Grounds-care, Construction, Forestry, Fabrication, Rail, Engineering, Local Authorities or those who run their own Plant Departments.
- Defined Assets Power tools, consumables, lifting equipment, PPE, access platforms, vehicles, spare parts, hand tools, generic equipment.
- Check in, Check out RFID and Barcoding, Model number, Plant number, Serial number, descriptions, images, attachments.
- Asset control Asset location, department, site, person, conditions, status, movements.
- Asset performance Safely track assets, service, maintenance, test, inspection and PAT test schedules.
- Asset compliance Health and Safety information, Hand Arm and Whole body Vibration, Noise Levels, Weights, Dust Extraction, PPE, PAT Testing, OLER inspections.
- Employee records Training courses attended, alerts for training renewals, duties, driving details, HAV exposure levels.
Portable Appliance Testing
Toolminder delivers the latest generation of PAT testing software that enables you to upload/download data and produce PAT test labels and reports in minutes.
Developed to be fully compatible with the Megger PAT 400 series, Toolminder offers a new dimension in PAT testing, labelling and tagging. Combined with the Megger PAT450, the system is particularly suitable for use in tool hire where equipment is routinely tested prior to hire, and workshops where deep disassembly is routine. The PAT 450 is the preferred choice for the hire industry due to its ability to perform a flash test in addition to standard PAT tests. Toolminder is also the only PAT testing system that offers Direct Connect between tester and PC. Direct Connect allows for a quick, reliable transfer of data between the PAT tester and PC, enabling you to upload/download data and produce PAT test labels and reports in minutes with high levels of accuracy.
- Workstation allows you to install and use the software on one single computer only.
- Network allows you to install the software onto unlimited computers but only one concurrent user can operate the software at any point in time, additional user licenses can be purchase.
- All Include 12 month support plan
TOOLMINDER® is a registered trademark of Earlsmere Limited
- Brands Earlsmere
- Product Code: TM
- Availability: 100000